Big MAC impartation 26.07.18
The Genius is in the Order
Faith ➡ Family ➡ Function
– remember that this should be your ultimate priority first. Your relationship with God. Because this reflects your character. Are you reliable, person of integrity, person of your word, language you use, decisions you make… etc.
what you believe in reflects you as a person and this is my main concern for you, beyond your amazing technical skills.
If you’re a person with a great talent with equipments but your character sucks, we’ve missed the point and it’s better not to make an idol out of your function.
With a strong faith.. you would be drawn to build…
– your relationship around people. Your desire to be intentional with people, family, friends, ministry, this desire grows based on your faith. Building relationship takes time, make an effort because you’re inspired to.
– your blood family relationships will be well, too if you have your anchor, and foundation strong in faith.
– through building of meaningful relationships… this will inspire you to….
– because you have a relationship with Jesus, this becomes a natural responsibility.
– serve not out of an obligation or convenience but out of the love of God (and you can only hv that if you grow in your faith)
Embrace the above in this order.
We are functional as a ministry but let that not be your motivation to be here but your faith in Jesus first.
“But the Lord said to her, “My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.””
Luke 10:41-42 NLT
👆👆👆 in God’s word, again, Faith first then Function.
Focus on that ONE THING you need to be concerned about = FAITH. And don’t burn out become angry 😡Martha.
The above is from Miranda. A good reminder and benchmark for a year end review.
Personally, I’ve been in photography ministry since 2009. Nearly a decade now! What keeps me going is the believe to be in the position to serve when the need arises. E16 & PJB are prime examples of God orchestrating my steps.