Definition of a Data Collector : Collect both raw and jpg from photographers. Filter them. Edit them. Give to Social Media. Make copy for the other churches… deadline is before they fly off the next day after the event.
Though I tried to shake off the new role, the Lord was reminding me of a prophecy I received wayyyyyyyyy back in 1997.
tldr; I’ve got some fruits (talents) that I’m not willing to let others use, no matter how much they shake my tree. But God shoke my tree this time.
Armed to the teeth
- Fujifilm XT-2
- 16-55mm 2.8
- 50-140mm 2.8
- Monopod (for fisheye’s wider view)
- Flash & Magmod
- Big fat bag.
- Cap for rain or shine
- Spare memory
- Spare batteries
Data Collector beginner set
- Laptop & it’s power brick.
- USB3.0 Card reader.
- Custom made laptop cooler. Prevents throttle.
- USB 3.0 hub with external power.
- Own extension cord.
- 3tb harddisk.
- Another 3tb for backup.
- 2 more harddisk in the suitcase just in case.
- Forgot to bring keyboard and mouse. lolz. Table like no space anyways….
- Extra stuff : Wifi router, network cable, connection cable of sorts.
The Presence of the Holy Spirit
While serving, one may not immediately sense the tangible presence of the Holy Spirit. However it is felt in
- The unity of the volunteers. We only really met face to face on the actual day.
- The hunger of mass crowds. How they gather at the gates at 12pm when the pre-event only starts at 5pm!
- The miracles taking place. There was a bad haze (Google for “Haze September 2019). Yet during that 2 days, there was like a bubble of protection. There was still haze outside the field, but barely felt while in the field!
- The healings that took place. Healing has verification in place. So the numbers are not made up. Testimonies from the pray-ers who saw miracles unfold before their eyes. If one does not believe in God after these, will have their hearts hardened further. Even demons believe there’s one God (James 2).
Malam Pentakosta Youtube Day 1 (Worship & sermon)
Malam Pentakosta Youtube Day 2 (Worship & sermon)
Sarawak for Jesus (Official Victory Report of Philip Mantofa)
Last but not least, all Glory be to God for His beautiful presence that surrounds us. It is for these moments I do what I do and hope to continue doing as we all serve the great King of Kings.
I actually gained more by serving. The hunger I see in Sarawak reminds me of the hunger I need to have for God. Living in the busy big city with its distractions, one can feel satisfied and complacent in their spiritual walk. Make time to pray, make time to study the Word, make time for God.